Just before Thanksgiving Brandon and I took the kids up to see his Grandma, their Great Grandma, (his mom's mom). Lillian absolutely adores her and she hadn't seen Preston in awhile. Plus we wanted to spend some time with her and help her with anything that she might need. We spend 4 or 5 hours up there, maybe a little more. Since it has been awhile I can't remember. :-) I know that she really enjoys our visits!! As always the kids had a great time. She made us this really yummy dinner with egg noodles and kalibosi (sp) sausage and sauce. Lillian especially loved it. Plus for dessert we had one of my favorites, (next to chocolate), homemade Lemon Meringue pie. Preston LOVED it. Yeah for my baby!! He takes after is mommy who loves lemon things. Mmmmm!! Just typing this is making my mouth water for it. LOL.
Brandon spend some time helping her with her computer skills. Not sure how much she is able to retain after he leaves, since he seems to me that he tells her the same stuff every time we come, but whatever. She wants to learn so we're not going to stand in her way. I entertained the kids. After awhile Lillian decided that we needed pictures. Lately she has not allowed me to get to many pictures of her smiling and such. I was surprised, but took advantage of the situation. I would take a picture and then she would run over to see it. Once she saw how cute she looked, etc I couldn't get her to stop. LOL We took so many, some turned out better than others, but it was lots of fun and entertaining for the kids. I was able to get some great shots of the kids with their great grandma. Don't ask me what she got on her shirt, because I have no idea. I think it was from washing her hands but one never knows with a toddler around. :-D
These last three pictures are my favorites. I love that Lillian was being so loving to Preston. I hope that they will always be good friends!!
January - April 2026
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment