Sunday, April 11, 2010

First real haircut...well sorta!

I finally broke down and had my friend give Lillian her first real haircut. Up until now I have been just trimming her bangs when they got too long. But the last time I did this Preston was a brand new baby and I thought that I was "fine" trimming her bangs. Well....I learned my lesson. To be quite honest it wasn't that bad and most people wouldn't have even noticed, but I did and that is all the matters. Hahahaha!! Anyway from there I decided to let her bangs grow out. I would do her hair most mornings in cute little updo's to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Now they are long enough, she just tucks them behind her ears. Anyway, the rest of her hair was getting pretty uneven and she was complaining every time I brushed her hair, and that's with me putting lots of conditioner in her hair. I decided that what she really needed was a haircut, and mom needed one too. ;) So off to Cyndi's to get our hair's cut. Lillian did really good sitting still while Cyndi cut her hair, but trying to get her to smile was impossible. The looks she was giving me you would have thought I was torturing her or something. No matter what I did, she would not smile. As soon as Cyndi was done, she was all smiles. What the heck??? Oh well. Her hair is sooooo much nicer to comb now. :) (October 19, 2009)






No comments: