Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning the kids woke up to find their stockings were filled and the Christmas tree had lots of presents underneath. They were so excited, especially Lillian who really understands the whole Christmas/presents concept. By next Christmas Preston will probably be equally as excited. I made blueberry pancakes...Mmmmm!! They were yummy. Then it was off to open our stockings. Lillian was beside herself with excitment, it took her FOREVER to finish her breakfast. But finally she did and we could move on the fun stuff. LOL. I know mean mom for making her eat first but, hey we were all hungry!!  Both the kids loved all the goodies and stuff in their stockings.
(I apologize for the picture overload)
Daddy's and my stocking followed by Lillian's and Preston's. I had picked these up a few years ago with the intent of making them...well that never happened. One of the ladies in my ward made one for my friends first child who was born just before Preston. She offered to make these 2 for me since I had never gotten around to doing it. I love them!! They turned out beautifully, she did such a remarkable job on them. They are my favorite gifts this year!!!
Lillian getting her stocking down.
Preston is excited because he sees his stocking full of fun stuff toplay with and eat!!
"Oooo, Look at my new ball Santa brought me." It is a clear ball with silver and red glitter that encircles it when you roll the ball. Inside is Santa Claus checking his list!!
I love my new ball!! Lillian is finding all the goodies in her stocking. She loved it!!
Lillian is opening all her gifts in her stocking. She got books, movies and other cool stuff.
She is admiring her Car's puzzle ball.
Preston wasn't too sure about what to do with the gifts. It took him a few minutes to figure out that there was something underneath the dumb paper. LOL
Oooo a new book!!!
"Alright, a Thomas train with coal car. Cool! Hurry up and open it mommy!"
Yes I am still opening the dumb thing, I swear they make these toys adult proof.
Lillian needed help opening her movies (though she didn't know that's what they were, at the time).
Lillian opening another movie!! She loves movies, can you tell!!
and the movie is........Pete's Dragon.
Daddy needed help opening his stocking presents.
"Whatcha get Daddy?"

Oooo, I got some cool snowman ornaments that have a light which changes color. I love them!!!
Here is the other one I got. I got some other cool things too. But no need to mention them.
Lillian has really got the unwrapping present thing down.
Preston is well still trying to get the hang of it. But he is getting better.
I love his new pj's, they are so stinkin cute!!
The shirt says, "here comes trouble." I think I would totally agree. LOL
"I love my mommy!" More clothes, yeah!! He needed them.
Preston got this nursery rhyme book with CD. It is really neat.
Lillian opening her package. I wonder what is in there?

Even though the picture didn't capture it. She was really excited about the Princess Tiana shirt and the dog pj's. She wanted to weart he shirt right then and there.
Can you tell she was having fun opening her gifts? There was wrapping paper, tissue, gift bags, bows and ribbons EVERYWHERE!!!!

Preston was really excited about this toy. It's a jack in the box. Like the ones we all had as kids. He must of played with it for 10 minutes before I could get him to move on to something else.
A dump truck with a dirt that you can "dump" out. If u push on the little driver he says different things and makes a dumping sound. So cool!!
Lillian absolutely loved this one. She was so excited, we had to open it right there for her.  It's Silvermist from Tinker Bell the movie. She loves the fairies and couldn't wait to have another fairy.
Trying to get into the package to get the doll out.
Lillian is loving her new clothes, and Preston is enjoying his dump truck.


I had to hold up her new shirts!! :)
Preston was so into the dumptruck, I was having a hard time getting him to notice his other gifts. Oh well!!
Lillian's "big" present. I was actually really excited for her to open this because I knew how much she would love it.
.......and it's a castle!! She got some "little people" to go with the Prince and Princess. She was really excited. We opened it up and she played with it the rest of the time we were there. We had to literally pry her away from it to take a shower. Then when we went to my parents house and she Had to bring it with us.
Another toy for Preston. He loves it!!
I had Lillian open the gift that Santa had brought for both of them. Since Preston was in toy heaven. LOL
They both really liked this and were excited to play with it too. It's a Thomas the train railroad track. U can store the trains inside. The track is carved into the box but you can add more tracks to it when it is folded together.
At my mom's house, we weren't very good about taking pictures. So we only have a few pictures of Lillian opening some of her stuff. She is munching on a marshmellow snowman. Yummy!!
Ooooo gingerbread cookies. They apparently trump marshmellow snowmen. LOL
Digging into her stocking.

I had to help Lillian open her gifts. Grandma saves the paper, so no tearing here. :)

Oooo more clothes, she loved them. I swear this girl is going to love shopping especially for clothes. LOL

Well that's all!! Not sure why we didn't have any of Preston. I think he may have fallen asleep on the way to my parents. But to be honest I just can't remember. How pathetic is that, it's only been 4 months since Christmas. Ugh!! Oh well. We all had a great Christmas. The food was great and we enjoyed spending time with our families.

No comments: