The other day I managed to sneak upstairs to brush my teeth, and go to the bathroom in peace. When I came back down the stairs I discovered that Lillian had climbed into her old car seat with her baby doll and was pretending to "sleep." I thought it was so funny and I quickly grabbed the camera. Lillian, upon seeing me said, "I'm sleeping, Mommy with my baby." She even went as far as to grab the sun shade and pull it over her and the baby. We had a really fun time trying to get her out and into her own bed.
And yes, we finally went and got the old mattress and box springs from my parents and set it up at the base of our bed. So now Lillian sleeps in her own bed. (I think Daddy is a little more excited about it than I was.) I suddenly realized where Lillian gets her sleeping style from, that night as I tried to turn my prego self over and discovered Brandon right next to me with his arm in my face. Yeah, guess who got a nice little shove onto his own side. I had completely forgotten how much of a bed hog he is and how nice it was to have Lillian keeping him on his side. Of course he doesn't think it was nice because he didn't get a good nights sleep, but I sure did. :) Anyway, Lillian loves sleeping in her own bed and has actually slept the entire night in her own bed every night since we brought it home Friday.
Moving on, I hope you find these photo's as funny as I did, (Katie, I hope this was a good distraction for you. I have got a few more photo's I need to blog and will try to do it tonight! :)



1 comment:
HA! That is so cute. Some of our favorite pictures are the ones where we had actually fallen asleep in strange places.
Post a Comment