Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mommy, Mommy!

Last night I was playing a game on the computer and talking to my mom for a few minutes. Lillian was playing, when all of a sudden I heard her fall into this box on the other side of the couch (her potty came in it). She then starts whimpering and calling my name over and over in a desperate plea for help. I am thinking she her feet are stuck, no big deal, right. I couldn't have been more wrong, I quickly paused the game, told my mom to hang on and went over to see what the problem was. Here is what I found,
She always seems to get herself into predicaments that require a little help. Anyway I had to grab the camera and take a couple of pictures. How often can you say your 2 year old fits in a potty box. Besides, boxes are lots of fun. They are more fun than the toys that came in them, right? She also just loved having to stay in there for another minute longer while mommy took pictures. But hey, I have to have something to impress (I mean embarrass) all those boys with, right?

No comments: