This past week has been a tough one for me. My grandma past away on Dec. 5th. She was 92 year old. She had a great life. She was a wonderful women and grandmother. I miss her very much but know that she is so happy right now to finally be with her husband (who past away almost 20 years ago), parents, brother and all the rest of her family. I can't even really imagine what a reunion it must have been. But I was so hoping that she would be around to see her 2nd great grandchild. She really enjoyed having Lillian, her first great grandchild, and I know how excited she was for another one. Unfortunately for me, the Lord had better plans for her.
January - April 2026
4 months ago



1 comment:
Your Grandmother was a seriously classy & dignified lady! You were a great grandaughter to her! Merry Christmas Kristy!
Post a Comment