Just after my birthday, Brandon informed me that he needed a hair cut. So after dinner, I had him sit down in the bathroom so I could cut his hair. I have been doing it for most of our marriage and have gotten quite proficient at it. I am able to to do the "steps" and everything. After his hair cut, Preston wanted one too, which was totally fine with me since he needed one too. I really haven't been able to get an actual picture of him getting his hair cut since the first 2 times we BOTH had to hold him so he would sit still enough for me or Brandon to cut it. The first time his hair was cut, it was actually just a trim and I had my friend Cyndi do it for me. It was really a quick job since it was really hard for us to get him to sit still, but it was enough. Anyway, since this time around he wanted to get his hair cut, I wasn't going to pass up a golden opportunity. He climbed right up into the chair and sat still for me, I had Brandon grab the camera for me and take a video. So it's just the last few minutes of him getting his hair cut, but he did such a good job sitting their for me and it turned out great!!
January - April 2026
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment