| My little birthday girl, Lillian!! Can't believe she is 4 already. | . |
Larissa (Rissa) Taylor with her gift for Lillian. Danica is in the front.
Opening the gift from Sariah and Danica.
Coloring books.
Sticker and coloring book.
Wondering what else is in the bag.
Tinker Bell stamp set.
Opening the gift from Jenna Case........
.....with a little help from Jenna and Danica.
A Rapunzel doll, Cinderella music cd and princess silly bands.
Showing Mommy what she got!! We haven't quite got the concept of holding gifts up and still showing our face. LOL
Examining all her gifts and trying to decide which to open first.
The girls!! Rissa Taylor, Jenna Case, Lillian, Sariah and Danica Wood holding the gifts they got for Lillian. Lillian is holding the gift Jenna got her.
The cake!!! And yes I did make it!! It turned out better than I expected. I was really please how well it turned out. At first I wasn't sure how it was going to look. I had a picture in my head and on paper of what I wanted it to look like, but as you know actually achieving that is an entirely different matter.
The next activity was the Strawberry Shortcake pinata!! The girls each took turns pulling a string while Mark Woods held it up. Brandon had packed it really good the night before, so it was full of candy. ;) Lillian's turn.
We let the birthday girl go first then each of the girls took a turn. Rissa is taking her turn.
Then Sariah.
Guess we missed getting a photo of Jenna's turn. Danica is taking her turn, with a little help from mom.
Then it was Lillian's turn again, and she pulled..........
.........the right ribbon!! All the candy started coming out.
Tracy helped the rest of the candy come out and the girls went hog wild.
Jenna grabbing all the candy she can to put in her bag.
Lillian instead chose to eat the candy first, instead of putting it in her bag. Guess we need to work on that concept. LOL
Rissa and the candy.
Lillian still eating the candy.
Jenna, Rissa, and Lillian gathering candy.
Rissa holding her stash of candy, waiting for her bag. LOL
Tandy was my photographer for most of the party. She was trying to get the girls to all smile, so she was having them say something, but I can't remember what it was.
Smile!!
Lighting the candles on the birthday cake. Lillian absolutely loved her cake.
Singing Happy Birthday to Lillian.
Blowing out the candles. Can she do it??????
Yup, she did it!! We all enjoyed the yummy strawberry cake and vanilla ice cream. I hated having to cut the cake, but after all it is for eating. LOL Lillian had a wonderful time playing with her friends and cousin. All the girls had a wonderful time. Lillian gave each of her guests a party bag filled with Strawberry Shortcake themed items. I think all the girls made out like bandits, with the party bags and the prizes from the games. LOL!!!
Jenna Case, Lillian's cousin.
Larissa (Rissa) Taylor (I don't think she wanted to smile for mom. ;-D)
Sariah and Danica Woods.



1 comment:
That Strawberry Shortcake cake is AMAZING! Good job, Mommy!
Post a Comment