Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Party
























So it has taken me a little longer than I expected to post these. But hey that's what happens when your busy. Anyway, our ward had their annual Halloween Party this year and Lillian had a blast. She spent most of the time running around the cultural hall playing with the other children from her primary class. She did participate in a couple of games, mostly the one with the chocolate doughnuts. The pictures are of her playing with her little "boyfriend." She actually came up to him when all the children were sitting listening to the winners of the best costume (Lillian was the furriest animal) and gave him a kiss right on his nose. I was completely shocked and wished I had gotten a picture of it. Well Holly (Ethan's mom) and I spent the next few minutes following them in hopes that they would do something else like that again. Of course they never did. But they were really cute together. Lillian also was so cute giving her friend Hannah a hug. She hadn't seen her in a few months since they moved and it didn't seem to matter, the two girls played like no time had gone by.

No comments: