Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Anniversary






Wow, I can hardly believe it myself but Brandon and I have been married for 7 years. We decided to do something cheap and inexpensive since his boards are really expensive. So we went to Camelot and played around of golf. At first I wasn't really excited about golfing, but it was what Brandon wanted to do. After a couple of holes, though, I really started to enjoy it and we had a great time. (By the way, I kicked his butt, too). We, actually he, decided that a movie would be fun, yeah (Gee I was real excited about that). Especially when I learned what movie he really wanted to see, The Dark Knight. But I decided to just go along with it. So after a very yummy lunch at Cocoa’s, we went to Edwards in Brea. So your thinking, ahh she really liked the movie, too, right? NOPE, this time you would be wrong, and I know what you’re thinking, how could she not like the movie? Well to be honest it got a little boring to the end. I don't know why, I liked the 1st Batman movie, but this one just seemed to go on forever. I thought that all the actors/actresses did a fantastic job with their roles, etc. But the plot had too many twists and it was just too long. As for Brandon, well he didn't think that it was as good as everyone was making it out to be. We did, however, have a fantastic day together, just the two of us.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAppy Anniversary!

Red Bird said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!
I can hardly believe it's been that long either. I still have the cute photo of your dad and I dancing at your reception. You know, the one where he looks scared to death. LOL

LoVe YoU LoAds!