
It has been 10 years since I graduated. I know i don't look it, but sadly it is true. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that it has been that long. Anyway, the celebration was in downtown Fullerton at Villa Del Sol. The Celler Restaurant catered the event. I originally had never planned on going to it. I figured it would be boring, etc. My best friend from high school, who I still keep in contact with, really wanted to go. So I promised her that I would go. Well the day of the event arrived and I was still a little wondering if I would actually enjoy myself. The evening started off a little slow, but eventually we both got into the swing of things. We reaquainted ourselves with lots of people who we hadn't seen in a long time. We even ran into another best friend of mine that we had thought wasn't coming. I was
so glad to see her. I had regretted losing contact with her for years and didn't know how to contact her. It was so wonderful to see her again and find out that we were one of the only reasons she had decided to come. Well this time, we got her phone number, so another 10 years doesn't go by.

Ronit Mevorach was my best friend in kindergarten. She just got engaged 3 weeks ago!

This is Nicki Atkinson, who helped put this whole event together along with Lisa Dunn. I have know Nicki since junior high, I believe.

This is Chas Gray. He was on the Varsity Basketball team for which I was the stats girl. I absolutely loved doing and it was fun being "part of the team." I believe that he and I went to Acacia together, but can't remember. (I can't believe how tall he has gotten, I am wearing my platform 2-3" heels here and I am still almost a head shorter. I'm not short either. All I can say is that he wasn't this tall our senior year.)

From left to right: My best friend Lara, me and Lisa Hoyle. The latter I have know since elementary school.

Another friend I have known since kindergarten, Crystal Wright.

Left to right: Lara Rechnitzer, Shawna Raven and me. Shawna is married, but I can't remember what her new name is. She has a 5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter.

L to R: Kim Harney (one of my best friends), Jen Danskin-Smith (she is actually 31 weeks pregnant here. She is having a boy and due October 28. Forgot to ask how long she has been married), Lara, and me.

Kim Erlenwein and me. She was on the girls Varsity Basketball team. She just recently tied the knot to a women named Rachel, but I really can't remember.

Lara's raffle ticket number was called, so she won a bottle of red wine. We took a picture to remember that one us got some of their $65 back! (Lara and I have known each other since junior high. We actually lived about a block apart from each other and never knew each other until junior high. She went to Raymond and I went to Acacia Elementary School. Wierd huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment