Friday, December 17, 2010

Our baby GIRL is here!!

Just a quick post to share that we have our newest addition to the family. I will post more pictures and details later. But for now, we have a baby GIRL!! I was quite surprised to say the least. I think it took a day for me to really grasp it. We are all so excited! Her name is Emmaline Grace, she was born at 10:47am on Dec. 12th. She weighed 7lbs 4oz, 20.5 inches long.



 My kiddos!! Love em to pieces!!
Our little family!!

5 comments:

Brian and Beth said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!! I love the family pic. Too Wonderful!

Case Family said...

Thanks!! Not a big fan of myself, but it is a great picture. :-)

Andrea said...

Congratulations. I can't believe how much Preston looks like his daddy and Grandpa Ray!! It will be interesting to see who Emmaline favors. Enjoy your new little bundle.

Dana said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!!!

Jennifer said...

So fun! :o)