During Easter break, I met a girlfriend at the Santa Ana Zoo for the opening of their newest exhibit (for members only), 2 anteaters, a male and a female. Since I am a member I was able to get all of us, except Ali in for free. It was so nice to be able to get together with her and the kids. She lives in Wildomar and are schedules don't always work together. The sneak peak of the anteaters was so neat. The kids loved it, plus all the other animals at the zoo. The train ride being the best of all!!
center: Lilian with Ali and Hayley
Lilian smiling for the camera
Mommy and Preston!
Ali!!
I know what they are, but I have NO idea how to spell it. :)
Prestonman playing at the playground. The other favorite past time at the Santa Ana Zoo!!
January - April 2026
4 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment