Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July

Preston, Lillian and I went with Grandma (my mom) to watch the fireworks at Fullerton College. We have been going over to Fullerton College since I was a baby every year with a few exceptions when we would be out of town. I love watching them. They are so cool to look at and over the years they have gotten so pretty neat designs.
Anyway, we went over to the church's institute across the street from the college to enjoy the fireworks. Both the kids had a blast watching them. Preston sat in my lap and actually watched most of them. As soon as they started he looked up into the sky and just stared at them. It was so cute!! We all had a really wonderful time!!

The flash on my camera is really bright, so when you try and take a picture you are blinded by it.
Preston was really happy and enjoying the fireworks, the face is only because of camera flash.
Preston watching the fireworks. Isn't he just so stinkin' precious!!

No comments: