Here are just some fun pictures I took of the kids in their Easter outfits.
Preston is growing up so quickly. It seems like only a few days ago that I was giving birth to him. Now he is 4 months old. I can't believe it. I love him so much and feel so blessed to have been given a son. He is such a handsome boy. Actually both of my kids are cuties, but hey I am a little prestigious. LOL!! He loves to laugh and show mommy and daddy his adorable smiles. So here are a few of my favorites!
I took Lillian out for a little walk in my parents neighborhood and just let her play and have fun. These pictures are just of her being herself!! She is so full of spunk and already has her own personality. She is such a joy to watch grow!! We are truly blessed to have her!



1 comment:
Lillian doesn't like having to pose for a photo, so getting these was a challenge. In the end they turned out pretty good, especially Preston's funny faces that he was making while sitting on the couch :)
Grandpa Mickelsen
Post a Comment