Friday, February 6, 2009

Preston at 4 weeks old

Today Preston is 4 weeks old. It is still hard to believe it has been that long, but it has been so much fun too. Today Brandon put him on his tummy for a little "tummy time." Yeah that's my PT husband making sure that our children get all the developmental skills they need. Go figure!! Oh well it's good for him anyway. Plus it wears him out too. :-D
So anyway, while Preston was getting his tummy time, he decided that he didn't want to be on his stomach and rolled over to his back. When Brandon told me that, I was like, okay it was just a fluke. So I told him to but Preston back on his tummy, because I wanted to see if he would do it again. Well he did. So then I sent Brandon for the camera so we could record this new developmental milestone. Of course Preston rolled over again, and this time we have it on camera.
I am totally amazed that he would start rolling over so early, but they say every child is different. Way to go my little squeaker!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow rolling over already? That's unheard of! Usually it doesn't happen til around 4 or 5 months. For some reason the video won't load for me so i'll check back another time to see it.

Brian and Beth said...

Wow! He is really advanced! You have a little genius on your hands!

Melany said...

WOW. that's amazing! penny's 5 months and still hasn't rolled over...which is okay with me because that means she'll stay in one place a little longer.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

That is so amazing!! love it!! I need to see him do it in person.