With part of Friday and all day Saturday spent rearranging and cleaning the basement, in preparation for our son. We got rid of some much stuff. It was so nice. We now have plenty of room for a twin bed and dresser for Lillian and a glider for me. We haven't bought them yet and probably won't till December. But at least we are ready now. Anyway I decided, today, that it had been long enough since I had been able to sit down and really have some stampin therapy. So while Lillian was occupied with Ma and Papa, I decided to get out my supplies and have some fun while listening to conference. Here is a picture of what I came up with. Kind of fancy and not something you would want to reproduce a big quantity of course. Too much time and supplies. But it turned out great and I really love it.
1 comment:
That is really pretty!
Post a Comment