So today is my birthday. A day normally filled with fun and excitement, exept today I am only half feeling it. Maybe it's because I am 29 now and totally not looking forward to being 30. I know it is not a big deal, but still it's sometimes hard to believe that I am getting to be that old. It seemed like just yesterday I was in my early 20's. How the time flies by. I am sure as the day goes on I will start to enjoy it more after all it is a wonderful time right now. I am totally excited to be bringing another child into this world and can't wait to hold and love him. I am so thankful for this wonderful blessing, to be a mother. I have a wonderful husband who loves and cares for me so much, in fact he is making me pancakes with apple pie filling for breakfast this morning. We recently canned some jars of apple pie filling using the apples from my mothers tree and it tastes so good on pancakes. My daughter Lillian is such a joy and pleasure to have. She lights up my life so much and I love her very much. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have been blessed with her sweet spirit. We have so much fun together and I look forward to raising and teaching her. I look forward to many more adventures with my growing family. So here's to another year older!!
April - August 2026
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kristy! I feel your pain, I had a hard time turning 29 also.
Happy Birthday Kristy! Don't stress, 30 is the new 20!! :)
Hi I found your blog on Matt and Katie's. I hope you don't mind I check it out from time to time. I had to let you know that I feel your pain also- I'm turning 33 in a couple of weeks and turning 29 was the worst for some reason.. 30 not so bad but 29 was horrible. I think it's the anticipation of your 30's but to be honest the 30's are fantastic!! Hope you had a great birthday!!
Aracely
worleys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment