Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Presents

So I know this isn't the typical attire most girls wear for opening presents but it was so hot that day!! She didn't care anyway!! All she wanted to do was opening her presents.
Throwing up the tissue paper in anticipation of what's inside.
Puzzles!! She got a crocodile and seal wooden puzzle. She loves doing puzzles.
What's in the next one?!?!
Oooo!!! A turtle book!!! Lillian loves books and especially ones about turtles!! She must have spent almost 5 minutes looking at it. We had to remind her she still had presents left. LOL

Looking at her book, "Where Should Turtle Be"
Opening another presents.
Another book!!! Cool!! A book about penguins.
Here is a picture of the books and the crocodile puzzle that she got.
Flying tissue paper for yet another present.
It's a big floor puzzle of the ocean!! She's excited, can you tell?!?!?
The last "big" present, wonder what it is????
It's CINDERELLA!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
"Mommy open it, open it, please, please!!!
Waiting for mommy to open the present, she was so excited!!
We went to Hillcrest Park for a little family birthday celebration. I didn't have my camera with us so I will upload the other pictures from there later. But this is the birthday cake I made for her, Ariel Birthday Cake!!
I went to the Sweet's Factory to get the decorations!! Thanks to my cake decorating class from Jody Cook. All the tips were so handy!!

Yes, I used Cinderella to make Ariel and she turned out wonderfully!!
Lillian loved her cake, she thought it was so pretty, (and it tasted really good too)

1 comment:

Brian and Beth said...

That is one amazing cake!!!! Lillian is as cute as ever:)